In the program Exit Planning for Business Owners and Entrepreneurs, Steve Blum teaches company owners that implementing sophisticated exit planning strategies into their businesses bring both value and profit to their business. This presentation is also very timely as the baby boomer population looms towards retirement and many companies may be competing with each other to sell their businesses. The Exit Planning for Business Owners and Entrepreneurs presentation focuses on how companies can structure their businesses – years before leaving – in preparation for a smooth and profitable transition.
There are so many challenges facing business owners today, from obtaining the necessary credit to run a business making sure that customers remain satisfied with products and services. Steve first teaches business owners to view their businesses from a buyer’s perspective. For many business owners, thinking like a buyer generates a series of epiphanies and teaches them how to better run their companies – and better serve their clients. In fact, this may be the first time a business owner considers the enormous impact of the following on their business:
- Industry multiples
- Exit planning and transition team
- Financing availability
- Impact of accurate bookkeeping
- Value drivers
- Diversified client base
- Systems, policies and procedures
- Management team
Let an SWP specialist show you:
- Why on an after tax basis, offering minimum health coverage may be less costly than not offering any health coverage
- Why many health plan changes have direct or indirect retirement plan implications
- That identification of highly compensated employees, full-time employees and temporary employees are slightly different under HCR.